Tuesday 10 November 2020

Rat Island

WALT- To infer.

Today I was  doing my hypotheses about a book called Rat Island.

I enjoyed telling you my hypothesis about the book.

I found it challenging to describe my thoughts on how the book might go.

My learning object shows that I can think about a story before I read it.

This is what my was.

look at the cover design and illustration and read the title and blurb of the story. What appeals to you? What does not appeal to you? Do they make you want to read the story? Why or why not? Write your thoughts in the boxes below.

Blurb

I think that Tam is going to be loyal to his crew and take risk and face a captin by having a sword fight.

Cover

The cover shows a pirate. I think that the pirate comes to the island infested with mutant rats.

Title

I think that it's called rat island because there are just rats  and they are evil but they look after the island from people and animals.

I think that the story was set in 1936.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.