Friday 13 November 2020

Art Coloring Book

Today for Cybersmart we use a tool called Art Colouring Book .

The art work I recoloured was by Elaine de Kooning.

She was born on the 12 March 1918. And died on the 1 February 1989.

She was influenced by her husband Willem de Kooning.

The first thing I had to do was watch 3 videos then go onto Art colouring book and pick a famous art work to recolour.

I enjoyed recoloring it in my own way.

I found it tricky to get all of the small details.

My learning object shows that I can change things creatively.

Here is my art work.











Here is the original art work.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Morgan-Maree,
    I like the bright colours you have used in your art.
    What other paintings would you like to colour in your way?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is frank from Waikowhai Primary School. I like the picture you made it looks exactly like it. Also when did you start drawing because your really good at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.