Friday 6 November 2020

Parihaka Feather

This week we have been learing about Parihaka.

Today my buddy and I finished making our albatross feathers.

I enjoyed adding the detail.

I found it challenging to find some of the information cards.

My learning object shows that  I can learn more about my culture.

The 5th of November 1881 is the day the soldiers invaded Parihaka.

Parihaka is located between Mount Taranaki and the Tasman Sea in the North Island of New Zealand.

Here are the feathers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.